Pipeline Right Of
For Midstream Construction Projects
Oil and gas pipelines traverse isolated stretches of land few people, let alone other construction companies, ever go. Add in typically wet conditions, finicky weather and fragile nearby ecosystems and your difficult job can look impossible.
This is BLUROC’s specialty.
BLUROC’s accomplished team of access problem solvers has the experience and ingenuity to correctly quote, clear and construct the means to deliver your crews and equipment to the toughest, most remote worksites successfully and safely, and with fewer disturbances to wetlands and other ecologically sensitive territories.
What we provide:
As one of the leading pipeline right of way clearing contractors serving the industry, we have the expertise and the equipment to get the job done right. Our comprehensive capabilities for pipeline ROW clearing make us your single-source provider for any services you may need. When you choose us as your pipeline right of way clearing company, you’ll receive a range of services including:
- Excavation and earthwork — No matter how daunting the terrain may be, we are ready to roll up our sleeves and tackle it for you. Whether through the use of heavy machinery or by hand, we can clear away all obstacles. Our expertise includes pipeline tree clearing as well as other types of clearing work.
- Temporary roads across swamps and marshes — Providing access to difficult-to-reach areas is one of our specialties. Let us plan a solution that makes getting to and from the job site easier for your team.
- Bridges over waterways for equipment access — We have the necessary expertise to help you cross rivers and streams without creating headaches for your crew.
- General project access — Thanks to our background and know-how, we can provide your team with everything it needs to complete its work in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Construction mats — We team up with YAK MAT to provide you with a huge selection of mats that can be deployed to your site as quickly as possible. Use them to reduce pressure and provide weight distribution and ground protection from heavy equipment.
Our focus on delivering the highest-quality products as well as our extensive expertise and utmost commitment to safety make us the ideal partner for pipeline clearing. When you turn to BluRoc, you can count on getting a complete solution that addresses all your needs. If you’re ready to learn more about our services and how we can help you access your work sites, get in touch with us today to request a quote.